What is a blog?

Hmmm… what is a blog? A blog is a website where a person or group can post different items. On the blog, the posts often talk about different opinions and personal experiences the author has witnessed, though this depends on if it is a personal blog or not. The most common types of blogs are personal blogs or blogs made for an organisation. Blogs are usually made so that people can talk about anything they want. Long story short, blogs are like a journal while the posts are your journal entries.

I think I am going to use this blog to complete different assignments for my Technology class, from connecting with teens my age to answering questions just like this one. It will also keep track of my work in my Technology class. This blog will be like my stepping stone to reaching out to others all around the world.

Bye! 🙂

5 thoughts on “What is a blog?

1. Hello……:)
    The reason why I like your post is because of the way you write, its very persuasive. It’s almost as if I can hear you say these words as I read. I would like to know your reasoning for writing about this topic.

• Thank you. I wrote this blog post because this was my first Technology assignment and he asked us to answer the two questions on my blog. I don’t mind because it’s a fun intro to my blog. Hope that answered your question.

2. You did a very good job at describing what a blog is. You forgot to say that blogs can be used to review other works. I am also going to use this blog to reach to the other students. Will you use this blog for anything else?

• Thanks. I wasn’t sure if I had gotten the meaning right. I am honestly not sure if I will use this blog for anything else because the main reason I have this blog is for my schoolwork. Right now, that is the only reason I know about. Later on, I may be able to do more but I’m not sure. You should follow my post to find out!

3. Hello Eltina,
    I like your definition for what a blog is but I would like to add that a blog is not only sharing information but it is also used to connect with other people. Now I have a question: Are you ready to meet a stranger online and later meet him in real life?
    Bye!